Sex tourism in Thailand, Pattaya, Phuket Bangkok and the whole of Asia, Europe and South America

Monday, September 13, 2004

The Blog of Sin is Born

Well, here we go.

Welcome to my blog of deviancy. I do not pretend to be a college educated guy, a writer, or anthing remote to a scholar. My entries will be my thoughts, plain and simple. Prepare for tons of grammatical errors, an assload of cursing, and some really sick-puppy kind of shit.

Hello. My name is Jon, herein referred to as 'Jonny Deviant'. I am a world-class whore-monger. I live in Bangkok, Thailand. I live here for the interestng culture and the wonderful climate.

Or NOT. I live here solely because the girls are plentiful, and the girls are cheap. Hey, I'm a busy man and I've got shit to do. I don't have time to be playin' American girl's games just to get some ass. P4P (Pay for Play) is the answer to this.

At any given time I can walk outside my door and have one (or more if I choose) of an estimated 800,000 'working girls' in my bedroom for about $30US. Ain't life a bitch?

This here blog is a chronicle of my exploits. I will post mugshots of conquered sluts, even pics of the country/town I made the sexquisition. If I get time I will also retroactively post accounts of my trips. So far this year I've been to Singapore, Cambodia, London, Amsterdam, Vegas, Miami, New York City, Orlando, Cambodia, Rio De Janeiro Brazil and a few other places I can't even remember. I'll post 'em up when I get around to it.

Life is too short for games. Live hard.